The blog for

www.toomuchflavour.co.uk - Fan us below!

Sponsored message:

Thursday 4 February 2010

Alter Ego Dance Studio Renovation Day 15



Follow the progress of Alter Ego Dance Company as they transform a dilapidated premises into a renovated dance studio, as recorded by Brendon Hansford.

Alter Ego Dance Studio Renovation Day 15


The video is later in the day... Basically today I've been boarding up windows all throughout the hall to stop people seeing in and of course save some money on the heating bills! Hehe!

Today was the first day that I actually started to feel like this is really happening... and I'm not gonna lie I'm scared... in two years time I'll either be bankrupted or a millionaire... Fingers crossed for the latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails