The blog for

www.toomuchflavour.co.uk - Fan us below!

Sponsored message:

Thursday 5 November 2009

Sesame Street is oldschool at 40!

Sesame Street is 40! 
They say life begins at 40, but there's two things wrong with that:
  1. I'm not 40.
  2. I haven't seen Sesame Street on terrestrial TV in year.

Either way, I won't be ashamed that I, as well as scores of others reading this, also used to watch it too.

With a little bit of YouTubing to see what's up with yeeears of Sesame Street I came up with this golden oldie sure to make any oldschooler smile - Mr Wiggles featured in one of their sketches.



I wish more people did this rather than huff about the bus being late...

In case you haven't had a chance to read our article, we spent a week in Mr Wiggle's presence for Breakin' Convention's Pioneers week - read The Mr Wiggle's Pioneers Workshop at Sadler's Wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails