The blog for

www.toomuchflavour.co.uk - Fan us below!

Sponsored message:

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Updates - slow, but steady!

What's happening, people?

Sorry about the slow updates, I've been seeing shows and being IN shows. There's never a dull moment, but that also means there's never a spare moment to update the site either!

For this I apologise, I'm getting on top of the work!

Tonight's update is a review of "Pied Piper" at the Barbican, London. Have a gander, then get on the phone to the ticket office, because it's not something you want to miss - only three days left to see it!

Later on (in due course) I'll have a write up of last Thursday's "Breakin Boundaries" charity event put up, but I'm just working on getting the seven to smoke battle uploaded to YouTube.

As soon as that's done I'll drop you guys an update - all 30 minutes of the battle have been captured, and there's a lot of hype to see!

In the mean time, enjoy the review.

Flave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails