It's taken me about 3 months to finish - not bad, considering I've never created a magazine from scratch before, and I know I can only get better at doing it after seeing the final version - yet to be unleashed in all its urban form to the general public!!
For all those that don't know here's a breakdown of it:
- I am doing a journalism course.
- I am in the third year, and rather than doing a dissertation, I have done a project.
- The project is a digital magazine, focusing on urban dance and culture, focusing on dance and positivity, not bling bling and industrial lies!
- That means you have to download it! This will be as soon as I find web hosting. Or, if you want a physical copy, some will be printed out. Just email email@example.com and leave your details.
- I want everyone interested in dance, who does dance or dance events, anyone in press, or anyone who I've ever known to have a look and give me their opinions. I will be using it to show employers an example of the standard of work I can produce.
- Be a fan of it at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Too-Much-Flavour/23383166322!
This blog is going to track how it all goes. Join me, on my journey, my friends/associates/stalkers...